- Fire & rescue
- Fire Trade Asia and Middle East
- Fire Trade Europe
- Company Profiles
- Fire protection
- Case Studies
- Facility protection
- Fourth Foam Conference, July 2009, Bolton (UK)
- Archive F&R
- F&R Q1
- F&R Q2
- F&R Q3
- F&R Q4
- F&R Q4
- Archive IFJ
- Spring 2013
- Summer 2013
- Spring 2012
- Summer 2012
- Autumn 2012
- Winter 2012
- IFJ Q4 2011
- About us
- Contact us
- FREE Subscription
- FIRE MAD!
Sign up: eMagazine & eNewsletter
The latest issues in your inbox.
DuPont is the inventor and the world’s largest producer of high-performance materials and solutions with leading world brands such as DuPont™ Nomex®, Kevlar®, Teflon® and Tyvek®, providing personal protection, be it thermal, mechanical or chemical, to over 90 countries.
Solberg is the one-stop resource for firefighting foam concentrates and custom-designed foam suppression systems hardware. With our unique offering of environmentally sustainable fluorosurfactant and fluoropolymer-free foam concentrates, and traditional firefighting foam concentrates, Solberg leads the industry in firefighting foam innovation.
Angus Fire is a global leader in fire fighting technology with a long history of pioneering innovation. The company occupies a unique world position in the development and manufacture of fire hose, foam concentrates and fire fighting equipment.
Holmatro Rescue Equipment develops, manufactures, sells and services high-pressure hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical rescue equipment. With a comprehensive dealer network on all continents, manufacturing plants in the Netherlands (head office) and USA, and sales offices in China and UK, we supply our products and services to fire and rescue organizations all over the world.
Dr Sthamer – Hamburg, has been developing and manufacturing state-of-the art firefighting foams since the 1920’s. Having been founded in 1886 by Dr Richard Sthamer, we are still proudly owned and managed by the Sthamer family. Our base is still at the original site where we started in, on the banks of the Bille River in Hamburg Germany.
Most read articles
- The final definitive version of ‘Fire Fig...
- CAFS – Back to the future
- Industrial Fire Journal Summer 2013
- Terberg DTS signs major distribution deal...
- Fire and Rescue Q2 2013 has been published
- The no frills crash tender that doesn’t c...
- The Fire Ninja Blog: the importance of st...
- Fifth Reebok Fire Fighting Foam Conferenc...
- European expert consensus leads the way f...
- New training centre for Melbourne’s Metro...