F&R Q2 has been published as an E-mag and come and see us at Interschutz (CCL Building, C15)
Published: 07 June, 2010
Fire and Rescue Q2, which will be distributed at Interschutz in high numbers, is now available online. To read all about how Canada made the Winter Olympics safe and how Jumbo Jets are used in the fight against wildfires, please go to www.hemmingfire.com and sign up. Other topics covered in this issue are:
- Firefighters in Croatian minefields
- LNG – Handling the Cryo Factor, an indepth report by John Frame
- A new aerial quint for North Richland Hills in Texas
- Fire PPE in Focus
- How Holland is implementing a mass notification system for disasters, using Cell Broadcast technology
- Gary West teaches the principles of PPV in Croatia
- Chief of EMS, Search & Rescue Team commander, Board Member, Pennsylvania SAR Council and White Oak EMS, Paul Falavolito stresses the importance of rescue diver certification
- How Stockholm FRS’s Andreas Lundh and his team rescued a man from floating ice
- Gordon Haddow discusses the future of portable gas sensors
- Top rescue consultant, Remco Niks provides the reader with a step-by-step guide on how to carry out extrication on hybrid vehicles
- UKRO discusses extrication training for hybrid technology extrication
Plus news, events and much more.
We are currently also exhibiting at Interschutz, please come and meet Jose, Kelly, Adrian, Mike, Jorg and Ann-Marie at stand C15 in the CCL building. We look forward to seeing you there! Have a great show.