New rescue pumper for South Australia County Fire Service
Published: 07 February, 2012
Fraser Engineering, based in New Zealand, has recently delivered a new rescue pumper to the South Australia County Fire Service. The vehicle is now operational in Morphett Vale, located in the suburbs of Adelaide, and is based on a CFS Iveco Eurocargo Pumper.
- Rear mount Darley 750GPM main pump with simultaneous high-pressure stage
- 2000 Litre High Density Polyethylene Water Tank
- Modular design body
- Six equipment lockers - 5.2m3 Usable locker volume including suction hose
lockers, long items locker and wheel arch lockers.
- 60L Class A Foam System with onboard refill system
- Direct Injection foam system.
Morphett Vale County Fire Service is on Facebook, where you can find more pictures of the new rescue pumper.