Quarter 2 Industrial Fire Journal - read it here now
Published: 31 March, 2011
Following a redesign the latest issue of IFJ is looking more stylish than ever!
Articles that you won't want to miss include:
- LASTFIRE – the latest research and projects
- Fire fighting foam and risk assessment – essential points for storage tank protection
- The latest developments in a new foam labeling system
- CAFS and airports – the beginning of a breakthrough?
- Dealing with fires that are deep, deep down - could the same method be used for road/rail tunnels?
Click here to read IFJ online.
Would you like to get involved in the next issue of IFJ?
Topics/areas to be covered include:
- Storage tank protection
- Oil and gas platforms
- Shipboard protection and maritime response
- Military facilities: monitoring and protection
- Foam: last chance on PFOS; environmental focus.
Contact the editor Jose Sanchez on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy deadline is the end of May but contributors should contact the editor as soon as possible.
To discuss advertising opportunities contact Kelly Francis on: email@example.com